|An Investment That Comes Full Circle for Business, Education, and the Community
Centergy gratefully acknowledges our inaugural investors: the B.A. and Esther Greenheck Foundation, The Judd S. Alexander Foundation, the Dudley Foundation, Liberty Mutual, Ruder Ware, First Wausau Tower, and Wisconsin Public Service.
Why Invest in Centergy?
Our business and community leaders recognize the power of aligning sector-specific initiatives into one regional effort to attract and retain thriving businesses and a highly qualified workforce, foster an entrepreneurial culture, and inspire continuous improvement in our quality of life.
The Power of Collaboration
Our connected region’s shared vision for economic vitality takes advantage of:
- Critical mass and unified voice to drive economic growth on a regional level
- Attracting new investment to and within the region
- New talent recruitment to the region
- Improved alignment of existing talent
- Resources leveraged for a comprehensive internal and external marketing effort
- Cohesive regional inquiry response and project site submittal
- Political clout to support regional legislative agendas
Central Wisconsin competes with communities statewide, nationally and globally. Our region has tremendous attributes, but much work lies ahead to ensure a bright future.
Please email email@example.com or call 715-843-9563 for current investment opportunities. Centergy is part of a 501 (c) 3 organization; your investment is tax deductible. Investors, at their discretion, will be gratefully acknowledged in marketing material.
View Financial Investors of Centergy »
Centergy Pledge Form »